Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Reminder - please sign your posts!

I know we have a lot of new folks, so here's the reminder again - please sign your posts with your name (as it is on the sidebar) and your blog address or whatever we need to figure out who you are. Blogger does not make it easy, and we want this process to be as hassle-free for our hostesses as we can.

Please, please, please make sure we can figure out who you are by adding a sig like this at the bottom of all your posts. Thanks so much, guys!

Chrissy
http://knittinmom.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jofrog said...

I may have signed mine "Jofrog" instead of Johanna, but my Feb socks are done (and posted). Thanks for running this!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Cecilia said...

I don't see my name on the sidebar yet. I just joined yesterday. But the monkey sock entry was from me.

Cecilia
ceciliaknits.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb