Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, February 03, 2007

February Socks Complete


I have finished my first pair of socks for the SAM3 KAL. It's the second pair of work socks for hubby, made with the same stuff as the first pair, same pattern, just ten rows shorter in the leg length and a different stripe pattern. I started a third pair, too. I don't know if I'll have enough yarn to make a fourth pair or not. It could be cutting it really close. I probably won't have time anyways. He may be leaving for Whitehorse on Monday, Tuesday at the latest.
Happy knitting!
Sheri
knitoftime.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Great job on the socks Lexa!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Lucky hubby to have such nice looking work socks! You're a good wife to knit man size socks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb