Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finished February socks

Here are my first February socks.


They are knit in Lana Grossa Meilenweit 6 ply, so they are rather thick. The patterns is my own. Toe-up with a round toe from Sensational Knitted Socks and a short row heel from Wendy Knits. The rib is 4k 2p, and for the cuff I did a twisted 1k 1p rib. Finished with a sewn cast-off. I used 3.25 mm Brittany birch dpn's.


They are the first socks I've finished for my fiance (not the first ones I've started, alas!) and when he put them on he didn't want to take them off again. So I think they are ok!

My next pair of socks are Fleece Artist Baudelaires for me! The first sock is done, here's the second one:


Malin
http://malinkan.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Oh, I love that orange - stunning!

The first pair are quite lovely, too. Excellent matching on the stripes.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger lexa said...

That's a very nice color, I love orangey socks. The blue stripes are nice socks, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb