Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

in the knick of time

Sneaking in here with my February pair of socks! I had the first one done a few weeks ago, but knowing I still had time left, I did other projects and came back to finish these up. Already starting on my March socks, loving the colors so much I should finish them relatively quick.


Knitpicks Memory yarn - Cape Cod colorway, in a simple stockinette stitch. I've never done just plain stockinette socks and thought I should, I really like how they turned out, and the yarn is super soft.

Lynds
She Blogs

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I love the color of your socks, nice job!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger bonitapita said...

I have had this yarn for what seems like forever. I'm not sure why I've never knit it up. Well, now I am inspired! Thanks for the post!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger rahime said...

Hey, I'm knitting the same thing right now! Only with beige toes and heels. Nice! Isn't it so soft and squishy?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger SLO Knitting Guild said...

Great looking socks! Nice to see what they look like in st st! Good color, too. You've inspired me to try some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb