Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

And Three and Four

I forgot to post about these earlier, but in addition to the two other pairs of socks I finished this month already, I've added two new pairs to my own sock drawer in the past couple of weeks.

The details:
Pattern: Child's First Sock in Shell Pattern from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock (80% superwash wool, 20% nylon), colorway 25ns/mint, two skeins (with plenty of leftovers for a pair or two of baby socks!)
Needles: Two 12" US 1 Addi Turbo circs
Started/Completed: February 18/February 24
Mods: picked up an extra couple of stitches for the gussets, thus completing a couple extra gusset decreases (my usual mod)

Pattern: Monkey (winter '06 Knitty) by Cookie A.
Yarn: Knit Picks Memories (100% merino), colorway Yukon, two skeins, gifted by my Sockret Pal
Needles: US 1 Addi Turbo 12" circs (two of 'em)
Started/Completed: February 9*/February 17
Mods: none

Full commentary and more details on my blog!

Sarah
paknitwit.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I love both pairs! Wonderful!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Shadkitty said...

I know I said it already on Flickr, but I love the green Child's First Sock.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Opal said...

I just love the Child's First Sock! Especially in that green. Yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb