Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I finished my white socks that were originally intended for the knit the classics for January. Though I had planned to use a simple eylet pattern, I could not resist when I found Gothic Lattice in one of Barbara Walker's Treasuries. After all Woman in White is a gothic novel. I am not sure if I would do the toe part like this again, but it's not bad enough for me to redo it. The socks are Regia Silk in white and very soft.

Karin (aka Kucki68)

3 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Cool socks! I really like those. I bet they are soft and comfy!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Your socks are awesome! Great job on them!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Those are cool! Very unusual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb