Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, February 09, 2007

"SSS"- Be thee GONE!!

I started these socks in November, finishing the first one in just a couple days. And - well - you know the symptoms! I really needed to get finish them, as they were the socks I had chosen to make for my Sockret Pal exchange. So - took a deep breath, dug my heels in, and here they are!

This is "Fetzensocken" by Diana Meyer. I first made this pattern in July with the Sockmaniac group - their KAL. I fell in love - both the rhythm of the knit and the finished product. When my Sockret pal said that she was "into" lace, well, I hope these socks will make her smile. Glad they are done. First and last (hopefully) case of SSS I will ever have. Nasty!!!

These are knit of Lisa Souza Sock! yarn - colorway is Sage. I am a big fan of Pony Pearl's DPNS, these being made with 2.25 mm size.

Kathy (in Iowa)
http://nuttinbutknittin.blogspot.com/

6 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger BeanMama said...

those are GORGEOUS! I love the pattern and you did a masterful job.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Aw, those are awesome!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I love green, it's my favorite color. I love the pattern, too! These are worth the wait in my opinion!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Those are socks are wonderful, You did a great job. I'm inspired.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

I'm always on the hunt for unique & interesting sock patterns & this one might just fit the bill. You really found the perfect combination of the right pattern & the right yarn! STUNNING!!

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Those are really incredible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb