Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Warm Feet, Warm Heart

My February socks are done!


These are to be my Valentine's Day gift to my sweetie, who loves getting hand-knit socks but normally won't let me knit them in any color other than black or gray. He does love bright red, so he finally let me knit him these. (I guess it didn't hurt that I'd already bought the yarn!)

You can see these in a more typical pose and get all the details over on my blog.

Sarah
http://paknitwit.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I love the bright red! Bet they'll be nice and comfy.

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice socks! I am about to start the same pattern but using a striping yarn.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You'll love the pattern! It's very straightforward and fast, with all the stockinette, but my fiance loves it because the heel fits so well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb