Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Gotta Stop Doing This!



Waiting for the last minute to finish my socks that is. I'm definitely going to keep knitting socks though.
Pattern: Basic toe-up sock in stockinette with 3x2 rib at the leg, turkish cast-on toes, and short row heel from Priscilla's Dream Socks
Yarn: KnitPicks Superwash Swish in ocean and grey
Needles: KnitPicks Options US size 6s, 2 socks on 2 circs method
Thoughts: I call these the Road to Stitches socks because I cast on the socks specifically for my drive up to Stitches West. For the round trip journey, I got all the way to one heel turned, and finished the rest over a couple of days. These are for DH, who unfortunately, is asleep right now, so he can't model them. Originally intended to be a Christmas gift, they're a tad late, but it's okay, because he got January's socks too.

Mary -- dimsumknitting.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I like the name you gave them. Nice socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb