Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My February Socks - Here In Indy They Grow Socks In Trees!


Hi,

My name is Patty and I'm from Indy. I bet you didn't know that when it gets below freezing here our trees produce socks instead of fruit. You are very fortunate to see this because it may never happen again, but then it might..... here in the Twilight Zone. :~)

These are the socks I enjoyed knitting with Yartini self-stripping yarn in the colorway of Home Stripe. I purchased the yarn from my most favorite person and store owner, Sheri. She owns the The Loopy Ewe I really like this yarn a lot. The pattern is just a generic rib pattern. As I worked with this yarn I would look back on what I had knit and it gave me the "ahh" effect. It really turned out so cool.

There are really nice socks on this blog. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Till the next sock update.

Patty at
Stitches In Pink

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Jan said...

I love those stripes! They'll be a lot of fun to wear.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Those socks did turn out very well! Wish I had a tree that grew hand-knit socks. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb