Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, March 31, 2007

March Socks for myself

I love knitting very much but I always knit for other persons. I don't have socks I knit on my own. But with this pair everything changes. ;)



The wool is a "no name" yarn I bought at ebay but I'm quite sure that it is made by Opal/Germany.
I finished them on March 20th.

When I saw these frills (is this the correct word?) for the first time, I knew I had to give it a try.
I like how it came out and so I'll keep the socks for myself.

Karin

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karin those socks are really cute. Love em.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger SLO Knitting Guild said...

Great socks! Love the color intensity! What is the pattern?

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I've only ever done one ruffled pair of socks so far. Friends of ours have a little girl, and I gave them to her for Christmas last year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb