Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Crazy Stripes

These are my March socks. They've been finished for several weeks now but I've been a lazy blogger. There's just been too much other stuff going on.


Pattern: Just a basic vanilla sock with a short-row heel
Yarn: Regia Crazy Stripes
Measurements: Made to fit a women's US8
Started: Feb ?, 2007
Finished: March 12, 2007
Other Details: Matching stripes are not that important to me which is evident from these socks. I thought, since they're crazy stripes, matching would be crazy.

Laura
www.doogleknits.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Liz R. said...

I just love sock yarn can creates cool stripes. Yours look terrific...you did a great job!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Nice socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb