Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Finished with 6 days to spare!!!!!

Wow! I actually finished my March Socks with 6 days to spare! (Though February was a short month!) Now I can start my Socks That Rock Club Socks!

These socks were knit in Sundara's Petals Collection Yarn in the Bird of Paradise Colorway with size 2 dpns. I used Craftoholic's Orchid Pattern. I love Sundara's Sock yarn....and I am super thrilled she has decided to extend the Petals Collection for another 6 months! If you love sock clubs (like me!) and you like flower themed shipments.....go sign up....you will not be disappointed!

Sundara's Petals Collection Bird of Paradise Socks

Diana : http://photodee.com/blog

Anybody doing Sock Madness, is there a way for non-participants to get copies of the patterns? I am really enjoying watching from the sidelines...and love the patterns I have seen!

7 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I love your socks, and the colours! So pretty!

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to know the answer to that question, too (can you get the Sock Madness patterns as a non-participator.)

REALLY beautiful socks! So tempting to sign up...must...resist...!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I checked out the Sock Madness site, and on the right is a spot marked Pattern Releases. I found the directions to make the Mad Cow socks. There's a spot that says, "..download it here.." for the second pattern release, but I haven't been able to get it to open. The Mad Cow socks are a good way to use up odds and ends.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger bonitapita said...

Lexa,
Thanks! Duh! Never occured to me to just look on the site.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Oh, love these socks, btw! Gotta print out that pattern.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Diana @ Photodee said...

The info about each pattern on the Sock Madness site is just extra notes....it is not the full pattern. I am just going to keep asking people til I get a response!!
Thanks for everyone's great comments about my socks!

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Malin said...

Sock Madness patterns are only for participants, and we're not allowed to share them. Sorry :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb