Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, March 25, 2007

some socks for you


I've been forgetting to post.

I have some March socks for you all.

These are mad-cow socks from Sock Madness. You've probably seen them on the Sock Madness blog.

I had to call it at 12:33PM Central Time when I peeked at the blog and discovered the division was full.

Moirae Knitting
www.threefates.wordpress.com



Lorna's Laces in Navy and Watercolor. (Watercolor was left over from a previous pair of socks, so GO ME).
Addi Turbo, Size 1
Sock Madness, Round 1 Mad Cow Sock
Finished 3/14/07

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Those colors look very nice together. Well done!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Diana @ Photodee said...

Gorgeous socks! Is there any way I could get the patterns from Sock Madness?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb