Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

"surf's" up

it's march and "surf's" up! i finished this pair for my bil's christmas present. it's a wee bit late but he loves my handknit socks so he is a happy camper whenever he gets a pair! and the stripes MATCH! (unlike my february tigers...grumble, grumble)

regia cotton surf
in some kind of blue-so i lost the label
my own design


adrienne in the bellybutton of california where the sun is out and it is a gorgeous day!

http://bellybuttonknits.blogspot.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like those. Gorgeous colour.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! Lovely shades in them, and I like your pattern, too!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Pretty blues! I love the texture play with the stripes. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb