Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, March 30, 2007

Karma Chameleon

I finished my "Karma Chameleon" socks last night, just in time for March! I'm going away for the weekend, so although they would have been the perfect "visiting project" tonight, I needed to do that toe so I could post it while I had access to my own computer! How's that for dedication?



Project Specs:

  • Yarn: Opal Rainforest "Chameleon"

  • Needles: 2.5mm Inox 40"

  • Knit for: my cousin who has recently moved to Canada and I think she's sad. She doesn't know yet, so I can only post that here until she gets them in the mail... don't blow the surprise!


The color repeat was SO LONG on these socks that I decided early on that sock #2 was going to be different. Just to accentuate the point that I was trying to do that, (not being lazy), I started sock #2 from the other side of the skein. Hey, who's ever seen two matching Chameleons anyways?


Happy Sock Knitting to all!


Johanna - Jofrog is Knitfrog

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Great job on the socks! I've just come back from visiting your blog. Your daughter is beautiful...she's going to break hearts when she grows up!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Nice socks! I like long color repeats, but it sucks knitting them. I'm always anxious for the next color change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb