Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, March 02, 2007

March Socks!


Last night I finished my second pair of Pomatomus socks. This is one of my favorite patterns. I love the way it's so intuitive and they way it's so easy to memorize. I have no idea what kind of yarn this is as the ball bands somehow came off. I bought it too long ago for my memory to kick in either.

I started another pair of socks last night and I hope to finish those this month as well. I'm using Socks That Rock in the Mist colourway and the Jaywalker pattern. I'm so happy to be a part of this knitalong as it's given me new incentive to keep the socks coming.

Opal
the Akamai Knitter

2 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

They look great; I love the colorway. : )

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! This is one of my favorite sock patterns, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb