Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Auntiemichal's March Socks are Done!



Wendy's Toe-Up Socks pattern with my own experimental ribbing (K3, P1, K1, P1) and EZ's sewn bind-off. Knit Picks Essential Tweed in Flint on size zero needles. The yarn was a bit splitty on the sharp bamboo needles I used. This is my first pair of toe-up socks and I haven't decided whether or not I like this method; the jury's out until I wear them for a while. Since I have small feet, I've had plenty of yarn left over on all the socks I've knit so far (only four pair!).

Added note: sorry about the picture added late and the duplicate entry. I don't know what happened (blogger weirdness? operator error?) but hopefully it's fixed now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Thanks for the review of the yarn. I like tweeds and was thinking about getting some of this sometime. Mental note not to use bamboo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb