Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Count me in for March!!


I am probably one of the last to make the famous "Jaywalker" socks, by Grumperina. They were all the rage a year or so ago - and after making them, I can understand why! It was a fun knit, a perfect fit, and has produced what I am sure will be a very wearable and practical sock! I am very happy with these.

I used Lisa Souza "Sock!" yarn in "Graphite" colorway. I have once again used my trusty 2.25 Pony Pearl DPNS. (Someday I am going to try circulars - I promise!!)

Kathy in Iowa
http://nuttinbutknittin.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Heather said...

These are awesome!

 
At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Jaywalkers are so nice in the Lisa Souza yarn. Fantastic work!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

KEWL sox
i haven't used that pattern yet
you can always try using circs for the Glove KAL
Cathy

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I really like your socks! I have a similar colorway to this in Cherry Tree Hill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb