Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, April 26, 2007

April socks done!


Here are my socks for April. I started these socks while waiting to see the Yarn Harlot in Cleveland. My friend took a picture where the Yarn Harlot is holding my sock in progress and I'm holding hers. Pretty cool! Thanks to some discrepancies between knitting sock #1 and sock #2 I can tell you the Yarn Harlot held the sock I'm wearing on my left foot, but that's another story.

Here are the details-
Yarn: Knit Picks Essential in pumpkin, two skeins
Needles: size 2 double points
Pattern: Waves, from the Vogue Knitting cable stitchionary, with the basic sock pattern from the Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns, only with a short row heel because I like them better than heel flaps and gussets.

Look for more details at my blog! http://foodcraftsbooksgirl.vox.com

~Rebecca

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I love that color!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb