Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, April 05, 2007

April's Pair done

I finished a pair last night that I've been working on for a while. They are made from Shelridge Farms Ultra Heather in a wonderful rusty red. The pottern is Seed and Rib from the free Web Socks pattern by Erica Alexander on the Interweave Knits site (not available right now, I hope it will return.) The pattern was easy, almost too easy, and the yarn was wonderful to knit with. I have more in eggplant and teal and may try the Horcrux socks next, or maybe the Gentlemen's Fancy socks, or maybe another sock from my new More SKS book, which I absolutely love. Too many options, not enough time in the day.....

This is the fifth pair of socks I've finished in 2007, and only two of them were started last year. I have a good start on 12 pairs, and a shot at 52 for the year. I have the Monkey socks on the needles in another wonderful Shelridge Farms hand paint.

Margie
My blog

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I am in the 52 Pair Plunge. Don't know if I'll make it, but I'll try! Glad you have a good start. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb