Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, April 30, 2007

Bound Off with 58 minutes to spare!


Rockin' Sock Club Inside Out with STR Monsoon
One of the only negative things about this sock club is that I think it's probably pretty boring for everyone to see relatively the same socks over and over. Sorry 'bout that, but these are my April socks. I like them, but I don't love them. They are sooooo tight at the heel, I practically work up a sweat trying to put them on which of course on the positive side means they'll stay put all day! Yeah!
My first crochet cast on , short row toe and short row toe--three things I'm so happy to now list with my knitting skills!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I've seen lots of these, and they always make me wish I'd had joined this round! I love the colorway, and the pattern looks cool, too. I have read some others, too, that weren't super-happy with the final sock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb