Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, April 30, 2007

Wait for me!

My April socks are done, but it's a photo finish!

Sorry for the blurry - it's dark outside!

Project Specs:
Pattern: Elfines by Anna Bell from My Fashionable Life
Yarn: Claudia's Hand Painted in Eat Your Veggies
Needles: 5 US size 0 (2.25 mm) metal dpns
Size: CO 24 stitches at the toe in a figure-8 cast-on and increased up to 64 stitches (as written) for a ladies medium (US size 7 1/2)
Started: 16 March 2007
Finished: 30 April 2007
Pattern Mods: I didn't feel that the socks were quite secure enough with just a garter cuff, so did 4 rows of garter (knit, purl, knit, purl) followed by 10 rows of 2 x 2 rib, followed by 4 more rows of garter (knit, purl, knit, purl). I used Grumperina's super stretchy bind-off.

No photo essay until tomorrow!

Carrie
Lady Knitterly

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Blogger lexa said...

They look great! I really like the colorway. I've got some Koigu for a pair of these.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb