Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, April 30, 2007

Zeno's Blues

You know Zeno's Paradox (or, as I know now from Wikipedia, ONE of Zeno's Paradoxes)? The one that says you can't ever reach your destination because first you need to get halfway there, and before that, 1/4 of the way, and before that, 1/8 of the way, and before that, 1/16 of the way, and before that, 1/32 of the way... and on and on forever? That's how I feel about these socks. I knit the first one early in the month, and the second one just took forever, even though I clearly made great progress on it when I managed to work on it, and didn't really have that much to do. But they're done now! Unfortunately, I may submit the design somewhere, so here's the least distinctive photo I took. Toe-up, size 2 needle (I started on dpns and switched to 1 circ), with ribs and other stuff on the cuffs. Light blue, non-superwash, 100% merino. Not much more detail on my blog, I'm afraid.

Rebecca/Archiknist
archiknist.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Blogger lexa said...

They look comfy! I love the shade of blue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb