Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Pass the Whiskey ... I am done!


These are my "Whiskeys" ... the colour name of the Austerman Step they are made with ... I am totally in love with them, and have been wearing them ever since they came off the needles on April 8th. I think it is the colour that has me sooo hooked on them, because they are just a plain 2 x 2 rib cuff, stocking stitch plain sock -- nothing fancy, but I have been showing them to everyone I meet (seriously! Wore them to work yesterday, and everyone got a peek at them, wore them to a club last night -- everyone at our table got to see and touch - including those I just met - and NO I wasn't into the liquid type of Whiskey! LOL! and I also showed them off at our LYS, 2 days in a row, so all the staff could enjoy my yarny joy!).
They are so soft, and the yarn was nice to knit with, not as splitty as some have said (my March socks were Austerman too, and I found the Gras colour more splitty - so perhaps it has something to do with the dyes?). I am anxiously awaiting our LYS to get in some more colours of the Step, I want more! More details (and raving) on my blog

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger lexa said...

They were even nicer in person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb