Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, May 25, 2007

Little Lady's Lacy Socks

I knitted some socks from an old IK magazine, and I had some leftover yarn and thought I'd try to knit some similar socks for my little daughter. This pattern isn't entirely original, since I adapted it from the Interweave magazine. I posted the adapted pattern on my blog, so you're welcome to use it for yourself.

I used Lion Brand's Microspun yarn, and I've since become a big fan of it. It seems to wear really well (my daughter has gotten some miles on these socks!), and it's incredibly soft and silky. However, it's quite splitty, so you'll have to really pay attention to the yarn when you're knitting with it.

~ Rachel from http://alohaknitter.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are awfully cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb