Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Not a Gentleman...

...but enjoying the Gentleman's Socks (with Lozenge Pattern) very much!


I haven't posted the finished socks on my blog quite yet, but you can read how I modified the pattern to fit my dainty size 7 1/2 feet here. I love these socks, and the yarn, which is Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Java. Mmmmm, java. I wasn't sure I would be able to even finish in time for May, but these socks took me just 2 weeks from start to finish! Luckily that gives me a head start on June, which I'm gonna need...



ETA: Whoops, forgot to sign my post!

Carrie
http://ladyknitterly.blogspot.com/

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Dave said...

These are gorgeous -- I love those colours!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger SLO Knitting Guild said...

Love the colors!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger New Jersey Laura said...

ditto - love the socks & colors

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb