Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Advice Needed

Hi, all. Well, this doesn't include pics of completed socks, but I do want to get some advice for one of my next pairs to cast-on for. I have some beautiful Claudia's Handpaints in Red Wagon and I am in love with the colorway. It has bright red, bright pink, pale pink, pale yellow, spring green, and white.


New yarn (what to do with it?) in Red Wagon colorway

I think that it will be a little variegated versus striped. However, I am using Claudia's Pink Cloud right now for my Monkeys and they are totally stripey (and soooo cute!).




Gratuitous photos of Pink Cloud and Monkey in progress using Pink Cloud

Anyway - I know that I want to make socks, but I am trying to figure out what type of pattern I want to do for the Red Wagon colorway. You know, lace, cables, ribbing, etc. I would love to take any suggestions. Thank you for your advice!!! If you wouldn't mind, please leave comments on my blog (that way, we're not eating up space on this blog). Thanks, all!

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Those Pink Cloud Monkeys are going to look gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb