Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, June 15, 2007

My first June socks


These are for Children in Common, and are from the book More Sensational Knitted Socks. The pattern is called Stansfield 12. The variegated is Paton's Classic Merino, and the tan is my tea-dyed brand-lost-to- posterity. They are both worsted weight, and I used the 2socks on 2circs method, sz5US.
I knitted these on a jeep trip last weekend. I knit whenever I get too nervous, and I was done well before the trip ended. But I feel good about it, becuase I used to get panic attacks on ANY trip where somebody else is driving, since I was in a bad wreck in 1991. I know seems like I should be able to get over it by now, but it triggered all kinds of problems.
Sorry for the OT info, but I just wanted to share WHY I need to knit on a trip.

AJW in AZ

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

I can't see your picture. :( I hope that you are able to reload it (although it could just be me). I'd love to see them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb