Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, June 16, 2007

New Knee Highs

I actually finished two pairs of socks in quick succession - in less than a week! That never happens!

Second pair of June socks:

Canyon Hiking Socks
Canyon Hiking Socks from Greetings from Knit Café
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease in Dark Heather Rose (main color) and recycled wool from thrift store cardigan (contrasting stripes, heels, toes)
Needles: Size US 6 DPNs

This was a great stashbuster project, and I can see myself wearing these socks often! Both on hikes, and on long wintery nights.

More details at LollyKnitting Around

6 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

Those are so cute! I love Wool Ease, too, and made some mittens last winter with that same color.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Nilda said...

Wow, I really like these, and I'm not usually "into" knee socks!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Oh my - these are tooooo cute! Just the other day, I was thinking that I should re-investigate this book. I haven't really opened it up much since I got it (I've been too busy!) and I was wondering what great projects I've been missing. These are so cute! Great color choices, too!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger tweezle said...

I LOVE them!!! Fantastic finish for this month :)

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger SLO Knitting Guild said...

Oh, such CUTE socks!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Lolly said...

Thank you so much, everyone! I definitely recommend them :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb