Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, February 26, 2007

Just Squeezed In

Yay! I barely made it, but here are my finished socks for February. I had already decided to knit a pair of socks each month, so I hope this encourages me further.

blue seude 3

Pattern: I Dreamed of Africa socks
Yarn: Cherry Blossom Fibers in "Blue Flash" (100% Superwash Merino, 460 yds)
Needles: Addi Turbo size 2.5mm 40" circular

I modified the pattern slightly, if you want to see the changes I made check them out here. These socks also qualify for Project Spectrum. :)

Shadkitty
Shadkitty Knitty

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Super cute!

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fantastic! Colors, stitches, shoes and all! Great job!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Nice socks! I'm going to have to print off that pattern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb