Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, February 23, 2007

Bunny socks.


I have to admit, what with being sick, starting late, and having a million other projects to finish up that really couldn't wait, I was starting to think that I wouldn't have time to finish a pair of socks. But, I finished a pair for Bunny (my 4 year old) just under the wire. They are a bit of a cheat since they are for a kid and made out of dk yarn, but they are soft and they fit and she loves them. She needed socks for skating that would keep her toes warm. I also made a set of mitts to match, but I don't have a photo of them.

They were made out of Drops Alpaca (the light pink) and something that I had left over from a hat I made for hubby and knit on 3.5 mm needles. I will have more pics up on my blog later today hopefully.

My blog: www.seetrishknit.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Bet they'll keep her feet nice and warm when skating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb