Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sock Knitter Intervention

Hi sock knitters! I'm posting because I need a serious sock knitter intervention to finish these socks. There are so many postings of beautiful finished pairs and I've got this...

I started on the 6th with great excitement but it's really slow going now, so many little traveling stitch patterns to keep track of! This is 70 rows and 5,600 stitches and the month is half gone already. I suppose I should be more optimistic and say I've still got half a month left to go. Good luck to everyone else out there who is in serious danger of not making it!! Traveling Stitch

8 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

They are beautiful socks! Keep going you will be glad when you've finished them and have a lovely pair of socks to wear

 
At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt the same as you when I knit that pattern. I thought it would never end! The results are nice so keep going and you will be happy you did.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh they are gorgeous.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

They are indeed gorgeous. I think I need to make some. :)

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep going. they're so beautiful you can't give up. Imagine how pleased you'll be when they're done.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow, those are so pretty! I'm in danger of not finishing too, but I'm trying to push through...They are going to be so nice to wear!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

OH my GOODNESS! Those will be incredible socks, when you get them done, and I'm sure you're going to get them done. Keep up the diligent work!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Chanin said...

To all, Thanks for the encouragement!! I'm so glad there are a few more out there as crazy as me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb