Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

January Socks from New SAM

I am new to this blog, but wanted to show you my socks so far this year:


These are my socks that got done in January. Knit from a Meilenweit yarn in Railway Stitch pattern from Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush.















These were straddling the months of January and February. During my recent sick leave I knit those up in 3 days. Plain stockinette as I could not handle anything more complicated. The yarn is a Regia 4ply in one of the Africa colors. The reddish brown does remind me of Ghana's dirt roads.

I am currently knitting a pair of white socks inspired by Knit the Classics Woman in White read for January. I still have not finished the book, but turned the heel on the second sock. Gothic Lattice in one of Barbara Walker's Treasuries proofed irresistable.

Karin (aka http://www.kucki68.blogspot.com )

3 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I have to get that book! I see so many nice patterns from it. I love both patterns, and the colors are great. I especially like the Africa color.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

I like the Railway Stitch pattern - will have to give that one a try one of these days!

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Kucki68 said...

Railway Stitch was a pleasure to knit. Go for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb