Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Winter's Eve Socks

I finished up my first pair of socks for SAM3. It's also the last pair of socks from the 2006 Rockin' Sock Club (I really wanted to finish all of them before 2007 started arriving). I love this sock - both the colorway and the pattern are fabulous!

snow

modeled

heel

Pattern: Winter's Eve, designed by Sivia Harding exclusively for the Blue Moon Rockin' Sock Club
Yarn: Less than one skein of Blue Moon Socks That Rock in Mustang Sally (light weight)
Needles: Addi Turbos US 1 (2.5 mm)
Modifications: None
Date Started: January 7, 2007
Date Completed: February 5, 2007
Time: 9.5 hours for the first sock, 10.25 for the second for a total of 19.75 hours

Kris
http://kriscrafts.bradandkris.com

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

This is the second time I've seen those socks and I love them! You did a great job!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Awesome job!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger strikkegal said...

Gorgeous socks! I really liked the pattern!

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are some pretty great socks.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Ah! Those are so pretty!

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - My jaw just dropped when I saw your GORGEOUS socks!! Color, pattern, beading ...everything is beautiful!!

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Wow! These are awesome! Great job!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow, those are amazing!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger lexa said...

What a cool pattern! I dig the color, too.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger wenat said...

Oh man, now there's a reason to join that sock club when it comes around again next year. That's a GORGEOUS pair of socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb