Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, February 19, 2007

Posting - just for fun....


This is my second pair for February, and I know I need only one, but - just wanted to share. The Monkey Socks by Cookie was a very enjoyable pattern to knit. I am so pleased with the outcome. I am a little color-phobic, so the beiges, browns, and grays are just my thing! The yarn is Wildfoote Soft Jazz colorway. My favorite needles are DPNS, Pony Pearls. I used 2.25 mm. I am sure I will make this pattern again - in a solid color next time to better show the beautiful stitch pattern.

Kathy (in Iowa)
http://nuttinbutknittin.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I love that pattern.

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I can't tell from the picture, did you use the twisted rib for the ribbing?

I'm trying to decide whether I want to do that or just put a regular 2x2 rib.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger LaLa said...

I love seeing how different everyone's Monkey socks look. Your's are great!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Monkeys are the popular kids on the block these days, aren't they? :)

I think I might have to check that yarn out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb