Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine Socks Done


Hi, I'm new to the KAL and this is my first entry. They are the Gentleman's Socks from Nancy Bush's; Knitting Vintage Socks. I knit them for DH for Valentine's Day and just manged to finish them last night after running out of yarn for the second toe. Sorry for the poor photo. I was going to take another photo this morning but he wore them to work! I added a little edging to the cuff to spice them up a bit. More info about these socks on my blog.
Jan in snowy Pittsburgh.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I like the stripes! Great socks!

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess DH really liked them, eh?

They look really nice and with this cold weather, at least he'll have nice warm feet.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

I knit a pair for my hubby and he wore them yesterday - he said they were very comfy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb