Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another Valentine Sock!


Mine were also started after the first, so I'm not too far along, but there's still lots of time! I'm doing two at a time on two circulars (for the first time, although I've done Magic Loop before) and they're just plain stockinette. The yarn is Knitpicks Memories in Yukon and they're for my husband.
A big thanks to Stariel for re-issuing my Blogger invite - I'm kind of a dork with computers!
-Rahime
http://prayerforrain.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I love the way that yarn is striping. Nice colors! Looking forward to seeing the finished socks.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

My sockret pal just sent me the same yarn -- now I know what it will look like knitted up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb