Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wrapped in Silk

I finished a pair of socks, just in time for the beginning of the month! I fell a bit behind in reporting my socks for SAM2 because of the tail end of my pregnancy and a new baby, but now she's 9 weeks old, and I knit socks while I nurse her! Expect lots of sock progress...

Of course, now that I've signed up for SAM3 I'm sure that progress will slow! Isn't that always the way!

Okay, enough chit chat, you really only want to see the pictures, right? Well, here are my Regia Silk #0189 socks, knit on a 2.5mm needle with 64 stitches of lovely silky goodness.



I love them and can't wait to knit with this yarn again!

In not SAM3 news, I started to knit a pair of socks for my husband out of Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock in "Baltic Sea". Long story short, he has a pair of socks that are almost exactly the same color, but Koigu. I'm looking to swap my "Baltic Sea" for your anything else Shepard Sock. Read more about it here and make me an offer by tomorrow! Happy Socking!

4 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oooh! I love the colors!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Beautiful! They look soft and comfy :)

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Nice socks! They look very comfy and soft.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Kayt said...

I am so excited to hear that someone else can knit and nurse. I taught myself to knit as I was nursing my daughter. And i get the oddest looks when i tell people that. Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb