Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, March 25, 2007

March Socks Completed


I was knitting two different pairs of socks this month, and I finally realized that I had better concentrate on just one of them if I was going to finish by the end of the month! So, here it is, my first pair of socks designed by Nancy Bush! These are the Child's First Sock in Shell Pattern, from Knitting Vintage Socks. I used Lorna's Laces shepherd sock yarn in the sunshine colorway and 2.5 mm Addi Turbos, 2s2c. In the beginning the pattern felt challenging, but as I got further into it, I got into a groove. I'll definitely be knitting more of Nancy Bush's patterns. These will make a very special gift for a certain someone.
Nancy




2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous Nancy - The pattern shows up so beautifully in sunshine yarn!!!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger lexa said...

They are great! I love this pattern, and the color really shows it off well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb