Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, March 22, 2007

March soks completed

I love the sock a monthalong. It's really helping me achieve my targets of a pair of socks a month. I finished my March socks with plenty of time to spare! These socks are for hubby

The yarn - Sweet Georgia Speed Demon sock in Rusted (steel grey, charcoal grey and chocolate). I love this yarn and I will miss her while she goes on her sabbatical. Please come back soon.

The pattern - Thuja from Knitty Winter 2005
Modifications - I went down 1 needle size to 3.5mm for a better fit and cast on 52 stitches. They fit perfectly I am happy to add!!



Ling
musingndoing.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice socks! My Sockapalooza Pal last round made me Thujas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb