Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, April 07, 2007

April Madness

My April socks are more Sock Madness socks - I made it to Round 3 and here are the socks for Round 3



Pattern - Painted Madness by Tricia Weatherston
Yarn - Opal handpainted "Herbstmelodie"

Lovely cuffed sock with little garter points around the cuff, heel flap and round toe. Cast on Wednesday 4th April 5.30pm, finished 1.50am Saturday 7th April. I made it into Round 4 - the competition is hotting up - only 4 people left in each division so I've made it to the final 16! I can't believe it.....and I love these socks.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Congrats on making it so far! Love the socks, such nice colors.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Tezzcan said...

Yeah! well done for finishing.
They look great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb