Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, April 30, 2007

April socks, but no photos

I've been searching for my camera cable for a week now, with no luck at all.

But I have finished two pairs of socks this month, a pair of luscious cashmere anklets for my sister in law, and a pair of tofutsies in the Tidal Wave pattern for me.

I wish I could show you the pretty picot edging on the cashmere socks. I'm almost tempted to keep them because they're so nice. It was my first time doing it, and on the second sock I decided to do a Turkish cast-on with a third cable needle as my provisional cast-on. That was so much easier to pick up, and it's certainly a trick I'll write up in my blog. It's awkward for the first row of knitting, but then it's easy coasting for the joining row.

I'm hoping that the camera cable shows up so that I can upload photos of my May socks!

Gladys
http://yarnfloozies.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb