Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, April 15, 2007

April Socks Finished :)

I am so happy to have my April socks done. These are the "Horcrux Socks" socks from the Six Sox knitalong. They are knit in Ruby Sapphire's treadsoft yarn on 2.50mm bamboo dpns. The striping was a surprise, I thought it might obscure the pattern when I noticed it was happening, but I rather like the effect. Now, with several other April knitalongs to complete, I better run! Some fantastic socks here this month - I love the so-called "Dirty Monkeys", and so many others, great knitting folks :).

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Nic said...

These are lovely, I love it when strips drift diagonally like this.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger AJ said...

Very pretty. I love the striping!

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the stripes fade in and out, and the pattern is great. Nice Job!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I really like the striping, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb