Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Harloony Socks

I ask you, what better place to start my April socks but at the Harlot's book singing? Nope, I couldn't think of anyplace either!

These are basic stockinette stitch socks...really, I just wanted the self stripping yarn to do all the magic! Yarn is Lana Grossa but I can't find the ball band so I don't know what the color is...sorry!

The full story about the Harlot Visit is written on my blog or get a verbal account of the events on my podcast!

These socks go to my sister in law Ashley who fell in love with them as soon as she saw them!


I have quite a bit left over. I think I am going to do some toe up kid socks for my daughter! She loves these colors.


Here is a picture of Jill's (her very first pair of socks ever!) and My socks together! Both started at the Harlot and finished just days later!



Okay, next on my needles or hook will be a UFO! Really, why do you laugh? I am serious, I am going to actually finish one of the many UFO's in my pile. I mean it...stop laughing at me! You'll see! LOL

Marly aka: Yarn Thing
knitthing.blogspot.com
knitthing.mypodcast.com

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the socks, especially the first pair. I've got a pair of socks in the exact same yarn. It's such a gorgoeus, fresh colour.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I really love those socks! Such nice, vibrant color. I don't go a lot for pink sock yarn, but I'd go for that one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb