Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, April 20, 2007

Socks for April


Here are my boring brown socks for April. Nothing fancy. What happened was my husband complained that he was getting teased at work over his very colorful socks made from the automatic color changing yarn. "And could you please make some just plain colored socks?"
"Sure, how about brown?"
"Perfect!"
So here they are--plain, brown, socks. Definitely not the most interesting pair I have made, but functional and warm (which is what socks are really all about). For the pattern check out my blog. The pattern is a basic one I created that can be used to make any socks, any size yarn.


Happy knitting!
Tama

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger lexa said...

LOL! Hope he likes his plain socks! I find making plain man socks bor--ing! I started plain old grey ribbed socks for my step-FIL for last Father's Day. I only ever finished one. Maybe I can start the second one for this Father's Day! (They were just soooo boring!)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Tama said...

The only way I deal with it is I knit while riding in the car, watching a movie, or reading a book.(I don't have to watch my hands if I am knitting something with no pattern or design).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb