Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wow! Socks!

This is the first (and maybe the last) pair of socks you've seen from me here since most of my knitting is top-secret design work and sadly goes to someone else, but I wove the ends on my Grasshoppers last night and have been prancing around in them all morning. Looooove it (as Weezie would say - anyone else have kids obsessed with Dragon Tales?)!



Pattern: Knee High to a Grasshopper (Blue Moon Rockin' Sock Club April pattern)
Designed by: well, me!
Yarn: BMFA Socks That Rock Silkie (SO nice) in the Tide Pool colorway

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Melody said...

great socks..and right when I ready Looooove it. I said it like Weezie. Ahhh. Dragon Tales. hate to love it, love to hate it ;)

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger New Jersey Laura said...

Looooooooove it! Loooooooove the pattern, too. ;). Also loooooooove the fact that you get to do top-secret knitting. Seems so much more fun that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb