Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Entrelac FO

I only finished one pair of socks so far in May, but I'm pretty pleased with them. These are my Entrelac Socks, from Interweave Knits. We had a knitalong at my Local Yarn Store, so I couldn't help but be inspired.


I was doubtful, at first, but entrelac proved to be a lot of fun. Each square felt like an accomplishment. I made my socks much shorter than the original pattern, and I haven't put in the drawstrings yet - I finished these on a long flight, and didn't think doing twisted cord down the aisles would go over well.


The socks made their debut at Boot Camp for Socks last Saturday. See them in action here.



Laura at My Dog Has Fleece

4 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Mia said...

They are pretty. And I can understand that you only got one pair done this month. Those took concentration.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Heddy said...

soooo pretty! Spunky and Funky! Love them!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Diana @ Photodee said...

Those are AWESOME! I want to learn entrelac!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Haven't done entrelac in a long time. Very nice! Makes an interesting pair of socks. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb