Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Call for hostesses for SAM4!

Hi, all! I am sad to say that SAM3 is almost at an end, and that I'm going to turn the reins over to a fresh set of hostesses for SAM4. After a year and a half of managing the sock-a-month groups, it's time for me to be movin' on...

Our current hostess for the J-M group, Karen, has graciously volunteered to organize SAM4, but she needs some help. If you'd like to give her a hand with the next round, please e-mail her at "Karen AT mostlyselftaughtknitter DOT com". She will also be looking for more sock yarn donations so that the monthly prizes can continue. If you've enjoyed participating in these SAM rounds, this is a great way to give a little back if you can.

Thanks everyone, and I'm looking forward to seeing you in SAM4 as a plain old participant!

Chrissy
http://knittinmom.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Rach said...

I've only recently found this blog and added it immediately to my feeds - just for the inspiration!
Now seeing a Number 4 is about to happen, I have to ask....is it OK to join if you live in New Zealand?
I would LOVE to. Just for the fun of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb