Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, February 16, 2007

Sock virgin no more...

Hi all! I am new to the SAM knitalong and was a sock virgin until 3 days ago when i finished my first pair! Am too embarrassed to say just how many skeins of delicious sock yarn I have bought this month but I am woefully addicted! Have 2 more pairs on the needles at the moment - another plain stockinette in Trekking XXL 146 and Cookie A's 'Monkey' sock from Knitty in Apple Laine Apple Pie - Godiva.

Pattern: Basic stockinette with 2x2 rib and short leg (I don't like long socks!),

64 stitches on 2.25mm dpns, short row heel & grafted toe

Yarn: Koigu KPPPM, can't tell you the colourway as band is long gone!

Kellie (www.marmys.typepad.com)


2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger lexa said...

What nice colors! Gotta love Koigu!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Fabienne said...

congrats on your de-virginization, my first ever pair was my february pair for this kal too. the colors of the koigu are rockin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb